Are you growing blue eyed in New Hampshire, but don’t know when they’ll bloom?
Getting your Blue Eyed to bloom is not as easy as it seems.
- Blue Eyed have a small window when they bloom and still look great.
So if they bloom too early they may die or not last as long. And if they bloom too late they may have small blooms that don’t last long.
Today, I’m going to teach you the ideal time for blue eyed to bloom in New Hampshire:
- To Learn More About HOW to Grow Blue Eyed, Check Out This GUIDE!
When Do Blue Eyed Bloom in New Hampshire?
As you may have already guessed, there are two main factors that determine when Blue Eyed will bloom: where your Blue Eyed are planted & weather (time).
Bloom Time Depends on Where Your Blue Eyed Are Planted!!!
When your Blue Eyed will bloom will depend on exactly where it is planted in your yard or garden
In general, expect the following:
- If a blue eyed is planted in an area of your yard that receives full sun it will bloom around the same time every year or up to two weeks early due to warm weather and extra sunlight.
- If a blue eyed is planted in an area of your yard that received partial sun it will bloom around the same time every year.
- If a blue eyed is planted in an area of your yard that receives shade and is not protected from wind or rain it will bloom anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks later than its average time.
New Hampshire Last & First Frost Dates
For your reference, I have created this table for average frost dates for most major cities in New Hampshire. If your city is not listed below you can find its Last & First Frost Dates HERE.
Bloom Time Depends on the weather!
In general, blue eyed will bloom:
- 75 days after starting blue eyed from seed
- 55 days after planting blue eyed in your yard
If you want to learn WHEN ANY Flower will bloom in New Hampshire, head over to HERE and just type in the flower you want to grow.