Are you growing frangipani flower in Florida, but don’t know when they’ll bloom?
Getting your Frangipani Flower to bloom is not as easy as it seems.
- Frangipani Flower have a small window when they bloom and still look great.
So if they bloom too early they may die or not last as long. And if they bloom too late they may have small blooms that don’t last long.
Today, I’m going to teach you the ideal time for frangipani flower to bloom in Florida:
- To Learn More About HOW to Grow Frangipani Flower, Check Out This GUIDE!
When Do Frangipani Flower Bloom in Florida?
As you may have already guessed, there are two main factors that determine when Frangipani Flower will bloom: where your Frangipani Flower are planted & weather (time).
Bloom Time Depends on Where Your Frangipani Flower Are Planted!!!
When your Frangipani Flower will bloom will depend on exactly where it is planted in your yard or garden
In general, expect the following:
- If a frangipani flower is planted in an area of your yard that receives full sun it will bloom around the same time every year or up to two weeks early due to warm weather and extra sunlight.
- If a frangipani flower is planted in an area of your yard that received partial sun it will bloom around the same time every year.
- If a frangipani flower is planted in an area of your yard that receives shade and is not protected from wind or rain it will bloom anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks later than its average time.
Florida Last & First Frost Dates
For your reference, I have created this table for average frost dates for most major cities in Florida. If your city is not listed below you can find its Last & First Frost Dates HERE.
Bloom Time Depends on the weather!
In general, frangipani flower will bloom:
- 2 years after starting frangipani flower from seed
- 720 days after planting frangipani flower in your yard
If you want to learn WHEN ANY Flower will bloom in Florida, head over to HERE and just type in the flower you want to grow.