Are you growing bellflower in Arkansas, but don’t know when they’ll bloom?
Getting your Bellflower to bloom is not as easy as it seems.
- Bellflower have a small window when they bloom and still look great.
So if they bloom too early they may die or not last as long. And if they bloom too late they may have small blooms that don’t last long.
Today, I’m going to teach you the ideal time for bellflower to bloom in Arkansas:
- To Learn More About HOW to Grow Bellflower, Check Out This GUIDE!
When Do Bellflower Bloom in Arkansas?
As you may have already guessed, there are two main factors that determine when Bellflower will bloom: where your Bellflower are planted & weather (time).
Bloom Time Depends on Where Your Bellflower Are Planted!!!
When your Bellflower will bloom will depend on exactly where it is planted in your yard or garden
In general, expect the following:
- If a bellflower is planted in an area of your yard that receives full sun it will bloom around the same time every year or up to two weeks early due to warm weather and extra sunlight.
- If a bellflower is planted in an area of your yard that received partial sun it will bloom around the same time every year.
- If a bellflower is planted in an area of your yard that receives shade and is not protected from wind or rain it will bloom anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks later than its average time.
Arkansas Last & First Frost Dates
For your reference, I have created this table for average frost dates for most major cities in Arkansas. If your city is not listed below you can find its Last & First Frost Dates HERE.
Bloom Time Depends on the weather!
In general, bellflower will bloom:
- 6 weeks after starting bellflower from seed
- 30 days after planting bellflower in your yard
If you want to learn WHEN ANY Flower will bloom in Arkansas, head over to HERE and just type in the flower you want to grow.