Are you growing blue star in Wyoming, but don’t know when they’ll bloom?
Getting your Blue Star to bloom is not as easy as it seems.
- Blue Star have a small window when they bloom and still look great.
So if they bloom too early they may die or not last as long. And if they bloom too late they may have small blooms that don’t last long.
Today, I’m going to teach you the ideal time for blue star to bloom in Wyoming:
- To Learn More About HOW to Grow Blue Star, Check Out This GUIDE!
When Do Blue Star Bloom in Wyoming?
As you may have already guessed, there are two main factors that determine when Blue Star will bloom: where your Blue Star are planted & weather (time).
Bloom Time Depends on Where Your Blue Star Are Planted!!!
When your Blue Star will bloom will depend on exactly where it is planted in your yard or garden
In general, expect the following:
- If a blue star is planted in an area of your yard that receives full sun it will bloom around the same time every year or up to two weeks early due to warm weather and extra sunlight.
- If a blue star is planted in an area of your yard that received partial sun it will bloom around the same time every year.
- If a blue star is planted in an area of your yard that receives shade and is not protected from wind or rain it will bloom anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks later than its average time.
Wyoming Last & First Frost Dates
For your reference, I have created this table for average frost dates for most major cities in Wyoming. If your city is not listed below you can find its Last & First Frost Dates HERE.
Bloom Time Depends on the weather!
In general, blue star will bloom:
- 2 to 3 years after starting blue star from seed
- 720 days after planting blue star in your yard
If you want to learn WHEN ANY Flower will bloom in Wyoming, head over to HERE and just type in the flower you want to grow.