Are you growing jasmine in Idaho, but don’t know when they’ll bloom?
Getting your Jasmine to bloom is not as easy as it seems.
- Jasmine have a small window when they bloom and still look great.
So if they bloom too early they may die or not last as long. And if they bloom too late they may have small blooms that don’t last long.
Today, I’m going to teach you the ideal time for jasmine to bloom in Idaho:
- To Learn More About HOW to Grow Jasmine, Check Out This GUIDE!
When Do Jasmine Bloom in Idaho?
As you may have already guessed, there are two main factors that determine when Jasmine will bloom: where your Jasmine are planted & weather (time).
Bloom Time Depends on Where Your Jasmine Are Planted!!!
When your Jasmine will bloom will depend on exactly where it is planted in your yard or garden
In general, expect the following:
- If a jasmine is planted in an area of your yard that receives full sun it will bloom around the same time every year or up to two weeks early due to warm weather and extra sunlight.
- If a jasmine is planted in an area of your yard that received partial sun it will bloom around the same time every year.
- If a jasmine is planted in an area of your yard that receives shade and is not protected from wind or rain it will bloom anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks later than its average time.
Idaho Last & First Frost Dates
For your reference, I have created this table for average frost dates for most major cities in Idaho. If your city is not listed below you can find its Last & First Frost Dates HERE.
Bloom Time Depends on the weather!
In general, jasmine will bloom:
- 3 to 4 months after starting jasmine from seed
- 75 days after planting jasmine in your yard
If you want to learn WHEN ANY Flower will bloom in Idaho, head over to HERE and just type in the flower you want to grow.